Thursday, July 2, 2009

The last week or so

So this last bit of time has been ok I guess! VBS was awesome. I love seeing all those kids having so much fun and learning about God. I have never volunteered for VBS with such a large church before but it was great. There were almost 500 kids there and 109 asked Jesus into their hearts-amazing-God is so good!

Of course Wednesday was a crazy one (the week of VBS that is). I really was not feeling good and then around 2:15am I started feeling pressure on my face and got really dizzy-feeling like I was going to pass out. I also started feeling like someone was sitting on my chest which was making it hard to breath. As soon as Jon got home I went to the ER where I sat untl 3am. Of course they did all kinds of tests and all they could come up with was that I had vertigo. Not sure if that is it or not but oh well. I am still feeling sick to my stomach all the time and dizzy sometimes but I figure if they couldn't figure it out in the nine hours that I was in the ER then I will just deal with it because I don't have much confidence in the doctors figuring me out! And did I mention that I got home at 3am and then had to get up at 6am for another day of VBS???

Friday we left for my sisters house in Florida! We had so much fun visiting them. We were able to stay until Wednesday since Jon had to stay home. It was a great trip minus the colds and pink eye that we came home with. Kiersten also has been running fevers since Sunday morning. I have just been keeping the Motrin and Tylenol in her. I figure it is from the cold that she has and there is no point in sitting in the ER for hours for them to tell us that it is a virus and they will do nothing for her. Please just be praying that is all it is!

Ok-I am off of here to watch a movie with Jon now! I hope that everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Ugh on the pink eye. Hope everyone's colds and pink eye clears up soon.

If your symptoms don't improve or anything changes, you best get yourself into the doctor. Can you make yourself an appointment at the family doc? YOu need to take care of you or how will you ever be able to keep up with taking care of everyone else!!!

Jody said...

I hope you are feeling better! Have a great fourth of july!