Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry-been a little crazy!

So it has been crazy busy around here! We have been having lots of fun! My sister Ericka and her family came this weekend and just left this morning. It was so much fun spending time with them but we were doing so much that I forgot to take any pictures so I am going to have to take some when we go to Florida in a couple weeks for my neices 1st birthday party.

Jon also left this morning for the field. He will be back on Thursday. I know it isn't that long but this is the first time that he has gone since he started school so it will be the first time we are without him here and it makes me a little nervous but I am sure we can do it!

Friday will be our 10 year anniversary! I am so excited. We will be spending it camping with the kids. Adrianna has her American Heritage Girls Campout this weekend so we will be doing that!

Things are going well besides all this! Adrianna is going to be upset because I can't find her library book and they were due today. Hope everyone has had a great time lately!
Stacy

No comments: