Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer life

Kids are out of school and are so excited about that! It has been interesting getting used to having 8 kids in the house all day long. Michael especially likes having Shae here though. At least they all get along most of the time really well. Today is a dreary day though. It looks like it could rain at any time. Doesn't look promising to be able to go to the park today.

I have been really busy buying the curriculum for the school year. I have most of it all bought and can't wait for it to get here so I can start going over it all. The kids are getting all excited about it as well! I just need to get some school desks and things like that and we will be all set!

Can't wait for VBS next week. I am helping with it and it looks like it is going to be so much fun. The kids will be excited because they have Chatter at this one just like when we were in Germany. I even already bought the CD with the music and the kids are learning the songs already. Now just trying to figure out how I am going to get all 8 kids there!

The weekend after VBS we will be heading to Florida for my neices 1st birthday! I can't wait to go there and see them again even though they were just here. Other than that there really isn't anything new. I have been slow with the posts because it has been so busy. We did go camping this last weekend and had a lot of fun minus all of us getting eaten up and Jon getting poison ivy! Oh yeah-please be praying for Justice. He has been having trouble going pee and also has started peeing his pants which he hasn't done since he was 2. I ended up in the ER with him all day Sunday (well all day after church because it was after church that he mentioned that it hurt when he peed) and they have no answers except they think it may have to do with me stopping the Concerta he was taking for ADHD. It is supposed to be the type of medicine that you don't have to take everyday if you don't want to. Well, if it is the medicine then I definitely will not be giving that to him again!

Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hi lady... it is fun to keep up with you on facebook! :)