Saturday, November 7, 2009

Enjoying the weekend

So I am sitting here relaxing on the couch enjoying the weekend. Well, relaxing might not be the right word since my mind is going a mile a minute. Yesterday Shari and the boys came out and we went to a jewelry party. She also had one today to do so that was good. I just pray that the parties keep coming so her and Eric can go through the adoption process quickly! I can't wait till they bring my new neice home! Anyone that doesn't know my sister in law and her husband have two boys and would really love to adopt a little girl. They are so excited about this adventure and I just want the process to go so quickly for them so they can have a beautiful little girl to spoil soon! She is doing Premier Designs Jewelry Parties to raise money for the adoption and anyone that might be interested that live around NC let me know and she would love to do a show for you-or maybe a catalog party???

I have been doing nothing but constantly thinking about all the appointments that we have this week. Kayleigh goes to the surgion on Monday for her hernia. For some reason she is excited about going to the doctor! She keeps telling everyone that she is going to the doctor on Monday! Adrianna has her Ortho appointment on Tuesday to get her hard cast on. I am anxious to see what design she picks for her cast-it should be interesting. She thought she was all sold on the hot pink until she seen all the options they had when we were leaving last week. Then, to update, I was able to get Keirsten's cardiologist appointment moved up to Wednesday. Makes for a busy week but it is almost a week and a half less of a wait to know what is going on with her! The last two days she has been running her famous fevers for no reason. Makes me nervous everytime she does this. So far we have been keeping them down though with the Motrin and Tylenol so that is good and I went out and bought one of those ear thermometers so I feel more confident on it actually working. Thanks for all the prayers everyone has been saying for our family! This is the week we have been waiting for. I will update on here as I get the answers so I guess the next update will probably be Monday!

Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

No comments: