Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow-I am tired!

Getting up at 5am yesterday morning and 4:30am this morning is taking a toll on me! I have been so warn out today! The good news is I have a nice new bed to go upstairs and lay on when it comes to bed time! My room looks so beautiful! The only thing it needs now is new bedding! At the moment though I am relaxing on my beautiful, comfy couch! I love that the seat I am sitting in reclines! I am so comfortable! Just not sure what I am going to do when it comes time to put up the Chrismas tree because my living room now seems so small with all this furniture in it!

I finally got a call back from the Peds office today. The referral for Kiersten is in and we are just waiting for Tricare to approve it. As soon as it gets approved then I can call the cardiologist and see if we can get her in sooner then the 20th. By the time Tricare approves it though I am wondering if it will even be worth it to switch the date!

The kids, I think, are just as excited about the new furniture. They, however, do not like the new rules for the furniture and what they can and can't do with it-like touch the couch right after eating a pizza pocket without washing their hands! I just don't want any stains on my new furniture!

OK-so I don't think anything else is new. I did pull my muscle in the bottom of my back again last night while moving all the furniture but I think all this new comfy stuff might just help-lol!

Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

No comments: