Friday, April 24, 2009

LOVE IT

Not much to post today! I do have to say though that the weather is BEAUTIFUL! We are taking the twins to their play group this morning and it is the perfect day for it to be at the park! I can't wait to get them out and let them have some fresh air! They are so excited to go to play-they have been talking about it all morning!

The weekend is supposed to be gorgeous! I am thinking we will be outside almost all weekend! I better figure out where I put the sun block! Saturday we may go to our first Fayetteville Guard game because it will be free for us but we will see! Anyway, better go and get the girls ready! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

you have to love nice weather! :)

LosingSanity said...

The weather is getting much better. Enjoy it!!