Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break!

So we have had a pretty good Spring Break! The kids have been ok! There have been a lot of arguing between the older three because they were "bored" but other than that they had fun! One day we did a picnic in the front yard and they really liked that. They have enjoyed just laying around and being lazy.

Things other than that have been pretty good. We are trying to adjust to yet another new schedule since Jon's has changed once again. It is making things really difficult with everything that I need to do as well. We are now going to have a lot more days of getting up early in the morning so I can have the van. I sure can't wait until Jon gets another vehicle or gets his Jeep up and running.

Not this coming week but the next I am going to start watching my new neighbors twin girls! They are so cute and I am hoping that my twins have fun playing during the day with her twins! It will make for some long days because they will get to the house around 6 am and not leave until around 7 pm but should but ok!

Well, other than that no new news here! Not looking forward to getting up early in the morning but it will be fine-just getting into the same ol schedule again! Hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

yeahhhh military schedule changes are great aren't they! :)

LosingSanity said...

I don't like mornings, so I would certainly be dreading those very early ones.

And wow you are going to have some long, busy, hands-ful kind of days!

Glad the break went well.