Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So it has been crazy

Alot has happened since Friday when I posted. I started babysitting my neighbors twins and that is going well. Today especially went good. Jon ended up having to work late and so did my neighbor so I ended up taking all 7 kids to the neighborhood center by myself for the free pizza and hot dog dinner. I have to say I was so nervous but all 7 of the kids were on their best behavior and they did awesome! I was very impressed with them and because they did so well we came home and they got to go swimming in the backyard!

So yesterday didn't go as planned at all. We started it off with taking Adrianna to the hospital. She woke up and was shaking, and every time she moved her face and stomach hurt not to mention that her temp was only 96. I called Jon and he ended up coming home dispite the fact that if he misses 8 hours of class he has to start over. THe good thing is they took her back right away. Turns out she is dehydrated again and they were worried it may have something to do with her appendix. I think it is just the dehydration though because she is doing much better today. She is being forcefed water though and will be for awhile.

This evening I got a call from my mom telling my that my Great Uncle had just passed away. I am sad but so greatful that I was able to see him this past summer when I was home. He was battling lukemia for a long time and there was nothing more that they could do. I wish I could be home right now but am praying for all of them!

I also found out two days ago that after my Grandma gets done in Michigan she is going to take a trip down here to see me! I am sooo excited to be able to see her again. I think it will be the best Birthday Present ever if she is here for that! I am praying that she has safe travels---she already got there safely just praying for a safe trip for the rest of the time she is traveling.

Please also pray for my step dad. He just passed his first part of his interview for a new job and is on to the second part! I am so excited for him because this would be the perfect job!

Ok that is it for now! I am adding a slideshow on here of some pictures that I have taken recently! Enjoy and have a great evening!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

I am sorry about your great uncle. It has to be hard being in another state. But they all know that you are with them in prayer and thought!

I can't believe you guys are swimming. We had a few days of warm weather, but tomorrow's high is 42*. Yippee. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Hope Adrianna gets better soon.