Friday, April 3, 2009

Man I have been slacking....

It seems I keep going days without posting anything! Sorry-life has been crazy this week! Nothing but appointments as usual! Monday and Tuesday Adrianna had her psychiatrist and therapy appointments and she seems to be doing well! I really think that the therapy is helping her adjust to things better which is good but her attitude still gets WAY out of hand sometimes and that drives me crazy!

Justice had his dentist appointment on Tuesday. His problems in his mouth have been being caused by his medication because he can't swallow the medication sometimes right away he just holds it in his mouth which in turn gave him the problems with his gums. If he keeps doing that then I need to switch his medication!

Kayleigh and Kiersten had their dentist appointments yesterday. Kayleigh LOVED it! Let me just say I have NEVER been to a dentist office like this one! It is really cool for the kids! They brought so much stuff home. Kayleigh did well having her teeth checked-she let the dentist look at and clean her teeth. Her teeth are very good. Kiersten, of course, on the other hand did not like it. She liked it until it until it was her turn that is. She of course didn't want the dentist to touch her mouth. She does have some issues that are caused by her thumb always being in her mouth. We have to try to stop that at least before 6 years old! She also HATED the floride on her teeth. She kept gagging and trying to spit the taste out of her mouth. She kept saying she didn't like it and she wanted water. Hoping that next time it is a little easier!!!

My dentist appointment was today and let me say that I didn't like it either. I got a nice deep cleaning! I knew what was coming though----FIVE CAVITIES!!! I knew about four of them. They told me in Germany that I had four cavities but I would of had to go off base to have them filled and that would of cost me a fortune!!! Now I have five that have to be taken care of and I will start that tomorrow!!! Not looking forward to that wonderful start to my weekend but if I don't get it done quick it might end up being a root canel and I definately do not want that!

Well, this weekend it is going to be the norm. Friends over tomorrow-church on Sunday-all the fun weekend stuff-minus the dentist tomorrow!!! Hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Stacy, that was a very comment about my camera and ballet thank you :) I love your background :) Do you wait for me to get a new one, and then switch.. you are so funny!