Thursday, April 9, 2009

So tired

So the week has definitely been busy! We have had our fair share of appointments this week but nothing too bad. I will say though that my mouth is killing me. Saturday I went and had four of my seven fillings put in my mouth Not fun ever but when you are going through it fine and not feeling a thing and then all of the sudden you get this sharp shooting pain in your face it is no fun. I almost jumped off the chair and threw the dentists hands away from my face it hurt so bad. He asked the assistant for something-not sure what and then after putting that in my mouth things were fine again. When he was done he told me the reason that I had the pain all the sudden is because they were too close to my nerve. One of my cavities was very deep and that there is a good chance I will need a root canal if my mouth won't heal itself. Well, the first day my mouth was sensitive but then got better. Now all of the sudden anything cold in my mouth hurts and that makes me nervous because I would rather not have a root canal if I can help it!

So I can't remember much about the week. It has all gone by and I am so tired everything is a blur except today. Well, I got a call so I had to go around the block to see the beautiful bows that one of the neighbors are making for the girls for Easter. Well, Jon was working on his Jeep which is right by the backyard where the kids were. Everytime he looked up at the girls they were on their climbing toy that has a slide on it with their back to him playing. Well, Kiersten said-Daddy look and when he did the girls were covered in ketchup. They must of went inside and got the container of it and then started playing with it on the slide and toy. They were covered in it and must of also been eating it-they looked like clowns! We had to hose down the climbing toy and then give the girls a bath. All I can say is at least they took it outside and didn't make the mess in the house!

Lately if you ask Kayleigh if she is a pretty girl, or whinny, or tired anything she will get a mad look on her face and say "No I am not (fill in the blank), I am Kayleigh!!! We laugh so hard! Then tonight when I was telling family about it on the phone Kiersten said "I am a pretty girl". Then Kayleigh looked at Kiersten and said "No, you are not a pretty girl you are Kirten!" She was very serious about it too! It is just so funny when she does this!

Well, I think this is it for today! I am so so tired and need to get to bed! The kids have one more day of school and then they will be on Spring Break!!! I am so looking forward to sleeping in some mornings! Have a great night every one!!!
Stacy

No comments: