Thursday, September 18, 2008

Got the bad news today

So today I just wanted to stay in bed. So much so that after I got the kids off to school I went back to bed and when the twins woke up I gave them their breakfast in my room so they could watch cartoons and I could lay down. Today-well three years ago today is the day that I had Bryce and I was just having a bad morning thinking about it. Well, my phone rang at 8:30 in the morning and my first thought was that Adrianna was having trouble at school again. When I looked at the caller ID and seen it was my mom I knew that it was bad news-it was only 6:30 am her time and she usually isn't even up at that point. Sure enough she told me that my Grandpa had passed away this morning. I knew yesterday that it was going to happen today. I am just really sad today. The kids asked me a week ago if on Bryce's birthday if we could have cake and then send balloons off to him like we did at his funeral. So we had already planned on doing that but instead of sending the notes off to just Bryce we also went them to my Grandpa since we can't go to Michigan for the funeral! Anyway, so that is what is going on in my life. Hope everyone else has had a better day than we have. Have a good night!
Stacy

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy.

LosingSanity said...

Stacy, I am so sorry! It breaks my heart that you are unable to come up here for the funeral. Just keep in mind that your grandpa is up there holding Bryce and he is in the presence of the Lord! Lots of Hugs!