Sunday, September 21, 2008

This past weekend

Has been an ok one. I have had my moment where I have just broken down but for the most part I have held it together. I still wish I could go to Michigan for the funeral but we just can't do it-we have enough trouble just trying to pay for gas and food until we get paid there is no way we can add a trip into it. We have basically finished the house. It is presentable which is a good thing since Jons parents will be here tomorrow. We are all excited about that and it will definitely be a bright spot for us! They will only be here until Wednesday morning but we will take what we can get. Kiersten is doing pretty good. Back to her normal self. I am sure I am going to really be on edge with her for a long time. It took six months for her to have her second seizure so I am not sure when I will feel safe not watching her every second!

Other than that nothing much new here. Just working around the house and trying to spend some time with the kids. Please continue to pray for my family especially for tomorrow when they are all together for the funeral. Have a great night everyone and thanks for the prayers!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

You have such strength! I think about you all the time and all that you are going through right now! I hope that your visit with his parents is full of fun, laughter and love and you can have the best of times. I am going to try to make it to your grandpa's funeral tonight, but it will depend on whether or not I can use my parents' car (I have it tied up so much with school as it is). Hugs