Monday, September 15, 2008

So long and so much information

Man-been awhile since I have posted and way too much has happened since then. I am going to give the short version. One day last week I got on and started posting about my Grandpa but something happened and I stopped and lost the post. Needless to say he is in the hospital on a vent and not doing too well so please be praying for him.

Prayer request number two: Adrianna has still been having issues-doesn't want to get on the bus and she kicked and hit her teacher because she wanted to leave which is not like her-especially since she loves her teacher. I finally decided that I am talking to a doctor about this so she can stop getting into trouble and the doc put in a referral for psychiatrics. I should have an appointment date sometime this week so I will update on that later.

Prayer request number three: Major one at that! Saturday Kiersten started to run a fever at lunch time so I gave her some Tylenol, fed her and put her down for a nap. I checked on her at one point and she was sleeping in her bed but after 4pm and I still heard no noise from the girls room I went and checked on them and Kiersten was laying on the floor having a seizure. It was so bad and we called 911 and she was taken to the hospital. (Making this shorter than it was) They put a breathing tube in her because they were afraid her airway would close and they still couldn't stop the seizing. After the breathing tube was put in they did a couple more tests and then put her in another ambulance to a hospital with a PICU. She got the breathing tube out that and started to improve (seizures also finally stopped). She was able to come home today which is also the twins and Michaels birthday and tomorrow she is going to Neurology to have an EEG done and then go from there. Please keep praying for her and I will get on here and update everyone as soon as I know more. That is all for now-off to get some rest!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Stacy, I will keep everyone in my prayers. It sounds like you have so much on your plate right now. I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this!

Big Hugs and Lots of Love