Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just for Jody!

Sorry Jody! I know I have to figure this whole picture thing out and it probably isn't as hard as I want to make it. Here are some pictures from the party!
Michael and Jordan
Justin and Justice
Kiersten
Kayleigh
Kiersten
Kayleigh
Michael's MP3 player
Kiersten
Kayleigh
Kiersten and Kayleigh
the girls with Jon
Eric and Kayleigh
Kayleigh and Kiersten

I didn't get many of Michael because he was always off playing with his friends but hope this is enough pictures for you!

Have a great day everybody!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh Stac! They are so cute, all of them! The girls are getting so big! and THANK YOU for doing photos for me! :) Love Ya Jody

LosingSanity said...

Awwww, they are sooo cute! Looks like everyone had a good time and that's what counts.