Monday, May 4, 2009

Man I need a vacation

Or maybe just a visit from my Grandma! I talked to my Grandma last night and she is going to be here next week for my birthday! I am sooo excited about this! I am very close with my Grandma and Mom! When one of us is told something it goes to the other---we are like best friends! I just can't wait to show her our new place and to play some Skipbo.

Well, about the only thing new here is that instead of going to church yesterday Kayleigh decided she wanted to be next on the ER trips! She has another ear infection and this one is really nasty! She also has a yeast infection so we got some meds for that! I really hated being in the ER with this whole swine flu stuff going on but I knew she needed to be seen considering the nasty stuff coming out of her ear and I was afraid that her ear drum might have blown. Turns out her tube is no longer in that ear and the one in the right ear is almost out. They should of been out a long time ago but I am not happy with the fact that now that it is gone she is getting infections already! Looks like another surgery may be in her future for more tubes if this keeps up!

Well, I am off to go and pick up around here while both sets of twins are upstairs playing! Fun times let me tell ya! Gotta do the Spring cleaning this week so that adds more to it!

Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

It never seems to end does it? I hope Kayleigh gets better that this is the last ear infection for her!

Glad your grandma is able to be there for your birthday. I'm sure that's a great gift!