Sunday, August 31, 2008

The fun we had!

So Adrianna and I had a blast last night! Yesterday we spent a lot of the day packing-although we didn't seem to get a lot of that done still whatever we get done before Tuesday will help alot! Needless to say Adrianna was supposed to go out with our friend Lanna and then stay the night at her house. She called to let me know she was on her way and asked if I wanted to come along as well! I talk to Jon and decided that I would go and I am so glad that I did! Lanna took us to a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food right in front of you and the food was so so good! I loved it! Adrianna was a little overwhelmed! They kept piling the food on her plate and finally at one point she told the guy-this is way too much food. The chef just laughed! It was so nice to get out and stop working for awhile. After the restaurant she also took us to an Ice Cream place called Cold Stone! It was the best ice cream I have ever tasted.

Here are some pictures of our night:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that is it for now! Tonight I am going to enjoy my leftovers and pack a little more if I could stop yawning and get to work that would be nice! Have a good rest of the day everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am sure having that special mommy time will also help Adrianna as she adjusts to everything that's new.

And wow, that treat she has sure looks yummy!!!!

LosingSanity said...

Oh, Stacy, where are you?? I keep checking your blog for new posts, refreshing it and still nothing! LOL. Hope you are doing well and look forward to reading a post soon!