Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Long days

I am telling you-I have been so tired lately! I know that in 50 minutes when I go to put the older three kids to bed I am heading there myself! Not sure why I am so tired but I could sleep for a week!

Today has been a pretty good day. We finally got all the paperwork done and turned in for Jon's leave so we can head to Michigan for Christmas. You don't know how excited I am about this! I can't wait to see family again. The girl across the street is probably going to watch the animals too so that is nice to have that out of the way. Of course though Thanksgiving comes first and I am so looking forward to that too! Jon's sister and her family are coming for Thanksgiving and I am really looking forward to spending the day with them. And of course I am so looking forward to all the good food! I can't wait for pumpkin pie and turkey sandwiches and of course the stuffing! YUMMY!!!

Kiersten seems to be doing better! She goes tomorrow for her weight check. Kayleigh also has an appointment tomorrow. It looks like she may not be allergic to Eggs and Peanut Butter anymore. I am so excited about this! They did another allergy test on her last week and it came back that she isn't. She also has an appointment tomorrow with the allergist and we will discuss it all then. We know that the peanut butter does give her a rash basically a break out of her dermatitus but if that is it then we should be good!

The older three kids are doing good. Michael is getting so big-I just can't believe it. He is so smart and is starting to get so independant. He is always wanting to go to his friends house and stuff and I just want to keep him in the house because I am a worrier. I am learning to let go a little and let him be a kid but it is hard in todays world. Adrianna is doing so much better in school. We are going to have a meeting still to see about some testing still but I think she is doing great. Her attitude is starting to change a little too. She is having less freakouts and when she does have them they are lasting for shorter periods of time. Justice is still Justice although the last two days he has gotten purple cats at school. He is trying to behave so I guess that is a start! I just love being their mom! Each one of them is special in their own way and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!

So I guess that is my blog for the night! Kind of boring but right now I like boring-it is better than some other things that have happened with us lately! Have a good night everyone!
Stacy

No comments: