Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok-Now a quick update

So my Father in law finally got out of the hospital yesterday! He is very happy about that. They decided it is a problem with his heart. He has to go on medication and if that doesn't work then he will have to have surgery done. He has an appointment with the cardiologist on the 25th so please continue to pray for him. I think that Kiersten is doing a little better. She is eating more everyday so that is good. She still lays around alot though so I am still wondering what is causing that. I am just praying that she isn't having different kind of seizures and we don't know about it. Everything else seems to be going ok besides the fact that I don't seem to be able to get enough sleep! I am so tired all the time! I am also sick of not having enough money for things. I am so stressed out about money all the time. Some how each month we end up ok but this month I am afraid it is going to be different. We are supposed to go and get Justice's Christmas gifts with this check-I just hope we will be able to do it. With each check we are getting a different kids gifts. We already got Michael and Adrianna's now we just have to get the other three kids done. The girls I think will be easy-we are going to get them tricycles-probably the big wheel type-Dora or Barbie-and some dolls or something. Justice we are getting a bike since his got stolen the first week we moved here. Can you believe that-right off the back patio! We will get him a new helmet to go with that and then he wants a Bible! I think that it is awesome that he wants a Bible for Christmas! The only problem is that the bikes are so expensive. Oh well, we gotta do what we gotta do. Since they are only getting two gifts from us this year we pay the price. Anyway, gotta go and put the kids on the bus! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

Stac: I just got the flyer yesterday for the BX day after Thanksgiving, all bikes are way on sale! I mean huge! So try there, also Walmart had some huge sales on them as well :) Keep your chin up, the economy is so bad right now, it sucks to cut things so close, I am sorry for you that you are so worried.... Give it to God Babe! :) which of course is easier said than done! :)

Jody said...

Oh wait one more thing, I realize twins are not normal persay, but girl we find 2 of everything all the time, that is why we get so frusterdated! :)