Monday, November 3, 2008

Our night last night

So last night Jon and I went out on a date! Can you believe that we were actually able to get out without the kids! It was such a great time! We brought the kids home from church, got them their lunch and then left. We went and did some Christmas shopping and then went out to eat at this Japanese Steakhouse! It was so good and so nice to be able to spend some time with Jon one on one without the kids running around like crazy-and nice to eat a hot meal without me having to get the kids their food first. My sister did a great job watching the kids too! When we got home dishes were done, house was clean and vaccumed, and the kids were all in their pj's ready for bed. Alot better than the last time I left the kids with a babysitter!

I will have to say thought that yesterday morning didn't start off so well! The girls have all of the sudden learned how to get out of their room so early in the morning I had two little girls in my room. They even shut our bedroom door. So I turned on the TV for them so they could watch cartoons. They decided that they wanted their blankets so I went and got them out of their room. Well, when I came back Kayleigh had my glasses and had broken the arm off them. So now I have the glasses taped and am trying to save some money so I can go and get some new ones! Not the way I wanted to start my day but it did end pretty good so I guess I can't complain too much! Hope that everyone else enjoyed their weekend. And another thing-if anyone knows how to get cat pee smell off things please let me know! Midnight has decided to start peeing on things for some reason including my nice reclining chair in my living room and I have to try to figure out how to get the smell out! It is driving me crazy! Talk to everyone later!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

I am so happy for you that you finally got to go on a date, and having a great babysitter makes all the differance! :)