Friday, November 14, 2008

What a day!

So I am telling you I really am looking forward to Christmas vacation! In the mist of cooking dinner the beautiful babies that I have took pencils that my wonderful three children left out and wrote all over the front room walls! Yeah-not too happy about that! So I gave each one of the kids a pencil with an eraser (of course ones that are not sharpened) and told them to get to work. If they want to keep leaving things out for the girls to get a hold of then they can help clean up their mess! So then I decided it looked so funny having five kids on their knees erasing the wall that I would take a picture! Well-my camera is not working. It keeps saying that it can't focus. I have a nice camera and it was not cheap and I do not want to have to buy another one! I am hoping that Jon can figure it out or something because with the holidays coming up I have to have the camera! I am a picture person and I can't go without one-Jody will understand where I am coming from here! Needless to say since the girls didn't take a nap this afternoon bedtime is early for them so in about a 1/2 hour I will have them up in the tub washing off all the spaghetti and then to bed! I just may go to bed shortly after that too!

We also had Parent Teacher Conferences today. The kids are all doing pretty good. Michael doesn't always turn in his homework and has some issues paying attention to his Math to know what kind of problem that he is doing but is an awesome student! Justice is Justice! He is a great student but does have to stop following what the bad kids do! If we can work on his behavior we will be all set! Adrianna-what can we say about her! Lets just say her teacher raved about her! I am so excited about that! She said what a great student she is. How much better she is doing since the beginning of the year. She is making great strides and while she is not up to grade level on anything she is improving every day. Her teacher thinks that she will be reading fluently by the end of the school year. She told Adrianna that she has the hard part down. Most of the students that can read in the class without missing a word doesn't understand what they are reading. Adrianna understands all the stories and can tell you what they are about but can't read very well. We are just so blessed to have the teacher that we do for her this year. I think she takes special interest in Adrianna in this problem because the teacher also had reading problems growing up. It is just amazing to me how much Adrianna has learned and how much better she is doing! I am hoping that she will be on track by the end of the year and will get some confidence.

Well, I think that is it for tonight! If I can just get my beautiful Kiersten to calm down and not be so angry and upset about-I don't know what-we might have a good evening! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

yeah... I would not be happy for my camera to be messed up! I would be upset as well... But Stac I have to tell you, when Kevin accidentally broke my camera it was cheaper to get a new one then get it fixed. So keep that in mind K! :)