Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh what a day

So I woke up this morning to my husband getting sick in the bathroom and two boys not feeling well either. Needless to say I guess that means I can't go to church this morning. I was really looking forward to it to because the Pastor is in the middle of a really good series of sermons! Oh well-maybe they will have the sermon online or something!

Other than that things have been going pretty good lately. We got basically all of our Christmas shopping done. The kids are done we just have to buy for eachother and for Jon's dad. I am so excited about that. It is nice to have that all taken care of and not having to worry about where we are going to get the money to buy them! Now I just have to mail two gifts off and we are all set!

I just love sitting here and watching the kids play. The twins are so excited about the craziest things. It is so nice that they can be entertained by just about anything. I just wish they were not so interested in taking things off my Christmas tree!

Well, I think that is all that is new for now! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

No comments: