Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another New Update

So I finally got Kiersten into the doctors this morning. She screamed like a mad child when she seen the doctor. She totally flipped out and didn't want the doctor touching her. The doctor finally said that she has a virus and gave her Tylenol, Motrin and come cough stuff. I am not going to give her the cough stuff though because it says to talk to the doctor first if you have seizures. I decided if it is just a cold then I could help her deal with it without the cough medicine because I am not risking some stupid medicine causing more problems!

I am really in the Christmas mood. Just wish I had more money to buy things. I still haven't got Jon anything for Christmas and I really want to get him something special! Wish some ideas would pop into my head! We are starting to cut it close and I still have no idea! I still haven't put the Christmas lights on the outside of the house yet. We are leaving in 16 days and now I just don't see the point in putting them up. I have the Christmas tree up inside and I think for this year that should be good enough! I might change my mind later though-we will see.

I am starting to get a headache again! I swear I just need to get some more rest but that is next to impossible. I know I won't get any extra sleep while in Michigan either-probably less actually. I know that the kids will get up super early at Jons parents house and I will have to get up and make sure I keep them quiet so they don't wake up the rest of the house! Even when I tell them to stay downstairs so they don't wake up anyone else they never listen. They get to excited about being at Grandma's and Grandpa's and want to go straight upstairs and start the day even if it is before 6am.

I think Kiersten might fall asleep over on the chair. She hasn't had a nap yet today and is really tired. I am trying to hold her off until 3 when I can put both the girls down! Anyway, I need to get off of here and go take care of some things! Have a great day everyone and thanks for the prayers for my family!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

The cold and flu season stink and I hate that your girls get sick so easy for you, that makes it hard! :)