Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our trip so far

So things have been ok so far! We picked the perfect day to travel! We had no problems at all. If we would of left on Friday or Sunday we would of been in trouble but since we left on Saturday the weather was great! The kids were great! We had the normal little fights that the kids did but other than that things went well. Kiersten and Jon are the only ones that fell asleep on the way here. Kayleigh was just so excited to be traveling there was no way she was going to fall asleep when she actually got to go bye-bye!

Today has been up and down. My sister in law had her baby this morning. A little boy! He was 5 lb. 3oz. so he has to be in a special place in the hospital for observation for 24 hours. It is because he is under 5 1/2 lbs. I am disappointed because I wanted to get up there and get pictures of him and get the calendar done for Jon's mom. I am so glad though that he is healthy!

Please pray for Kiersten again though because this morning she is running a fever for no reason again! It was 101. I have given her Motrin and put a wash cloth on her to try to bring it down. I am not going to panick yet but we will see what happens! If I don't get on here again I want everyone to know that I wish them a Merry Christmas!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the header and side images! good job stac you are learning this whole blogging thing! :)
Ok, just kidding, you were fine at it before, you know me i am just biased to pictures!