Saturday, December 13, 2008

Great Day!

SO we went and got our pictures done at Sears this morning. I made it a morning appointment because I thought it would be best for the kids and I was right. We thought we were going to be late but we ended up getting there on time and the kids were awesome! The photographer was great and made the kids laugh and got them involved. I asked her if we can suggest her all the time and she said sure and gave us her name! I just loved all the pictures so much that we did end up getting the disk so we can make more prints! Jody thank you so much because we never would of went and did this if it were not for you! Your picture will be on it's way soon! You might have to give me your address again though because I may have lost the envelope with it on there!

I was so worried that the twins would not smile or the kids would act up and we did have our moments but it all worked out! The twins were so willing to do whatever the photographer asked. Justice was a ham, of course when is he not! The older two did great. Adrianna did have a melt down but the photographer whispered in her ear and she calmed right down. We did forget that she wanted to have her picture taken with a certain background and she started to cry but since they were not busy at all Jessica took the girls back in and used the background and then took on of the two boys together! I am so glad that she did because I love the ones she got. Jody, I totally forgot to ask about the birdseye view-is it the one that I got of all the three looking up at the camera because I feel so bad that I forgot about it? Anyway, here is the results of the pictures! Tell me what you all think and thanks again Jody! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

Stace.... you are so silly, girl the image of them laying on the ground looking up IS the birds eye! :) I love the images and the Winter Wonderland is one of my favorite backgrounds!

LosingSanity said...

The pictures are great! Love them!