Monday, December 29, 2008

Been a few days!

This time of year is definitely busy! Things have been going pretty good! On Christmas Eve we went to the Christmas Eve service at our old church and got to see a few friends I had been wanting to see for awhile. After that we drove through Frankenmuth and looked at the Christmas lights! This is something I did every year as a child and I wanted to continue it with my kids while we were here!

Christmas day didn't start out so good! Kiersten woke up at 5:30am with a high fever so I took her right into the ER! They did chest xrays and everything but couldn't find the reason for the fevers so they sent her home. The good news is that she didn't have any seizures and she was able to come home and open gifts with the rest of the kids! After we opened presents and ate lunch here at my inlaws I went to my Grandpa Wagners house! We had a lot of fun there! We also seen my dad and brother and sister that I haven't seen in 9 years! I am still the shortest kid in my family!!! Not sure how I feel about all of it yet but we will see how it goes!

This past weekend we did the family Christmas on Jon's side of the family! We went to a hotel and had a blast! It was so great to see everyone and the kids had so much fun! I love getting to see family at the holidays and hope that we can do it every year! We got back from the hotel today and we are all wore out! Those nights of staying up late have wore us all out!

Tomorrow I am taking Adrianna and we are going to go and get our hair done! Adrianna is just getting a trim but I am getting the highlights again and my hair cut! It is driving my nuts getting this long! I need to have something that is easier to take care of but looks good-no boy haircuts for me! I think this is pretty much all of our news for now! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and has an even better New Year!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Hope you girls have fun getting your hair done. Give me a call when you get a chance. We will have to get together and do something.

Jody said...

Well Hello! I have been checking wondering when you will be home! :)
Just in case you were wondering, we just got the girls the simple baby alive that was orginally 30.00 that is the one we got for 10 :)