Thursday, December 18, 2008

New update

Ok-since tomorrow is going to be a very busy day I decided to get on here and wish everyone a great Christmas! Tomorrow we are surprising the kids with Christmas morning! We decided to do Christmas before we leave and just do the stockings when we are in Michigan! The best part is they have no clue we are doing this. That means they go to bed on time tonight and don't have any trouble sleeping, also they don't try to sneak downstairs to peek at their presents because they won't even know that they are down here! I feel like such a little kid because I am so excited!

After we do Christmas in the morning we will clean up and I will start packing our stuff in the can while DH studies for his test tomorrow night. Since he won't get home until late I want to get all of the stuff in the van before he goes to work. We want to get up and leave by 5am on Saturday so if we get everything in the van early tomorrow I can go to bed early and we will just have to get up, get dressed and leave! I can't believe it is just two days before we get to go see family! Finally-first time in 4 years we get to spend Christmas with everyone!

The kids are all doing good. Their first day off school was today and they have just been having fun around the house. I went up to the new school this morning and helped Adrianna's teacher with unpacking the new classroom. After they go back in January they will be in their new school and new classrooms but I just feel bad for these teachers that have all this work to do to get these new classrooms ready in such a short period of time! When I came home and opened the door I was greeted with the overwhelming smell of puke. The dog got sick in her kennel and layed in it so the whole downstairs stunk. My DH cleaned up the kennel but because she layed in it you could still smell it. So I scrubbed the kennel out and then took the dog upstairs to be bathed so now she smells good again!

Ok-I think that is enough of an update! I really hope that everyone has a great Christmas. My DH found out that I ordered a Poker Set for him so today I decided to order this acoustic guitar set that he had on his amazon account to try to surprise him with that. It is expensive and has me worried that we will not have enough for the trip but I just felt that he really wanted it and it would just make his Christmas. He wants to learn to play so he can't start until he gets the guitar. Problem is it may not arrive ontime-we will have to wait and see! Have a great day and holiday season!

Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Merry Christmas Stace! I can't wait until you come home and share images!