Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where has the week gone???

I am sitting here and I can't believe that it is already Wednesday! Girls-down for a nap and the older three at school! Rest time-not! I have been busy making my mother in law her calendar for Christmas! I just need a few other people to send me some pictures for it and it will be all done-oh yeah and waiting for one sister in law to have her baby-that would be a big one! I decided since she is having her baby early and very soon that we would wait so he can be in the calendar too!

Things have been going pretty good this week! We are all getting very excited that our trip is coming up so fast-just hope that while we are there that the time goes slow but you know what they say-time flies when you are having fun!

Ok-so you know that your dog is getting too big when you are sitting here on the couch and the dog puts his paws on the back of the couch and leans over your shoulder. Sorry random but as I am typing this that is what Daisy did!

So I think I better start making a list of things that we need to pack for our trip! The other day I thought about the little swimmers since we will be staying at a hotel for a few days for the family Christmas. I also remembered the girls seats they sit in to eat! I definitely want to make sure that I have those or we will never be able to keep them at the table!

Well, I guess there really is nothing new to post about! We have had a pretty uneventful week so I guess that is a good thing! Hope everyone else is having a great day!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Uneventful can be good sometimes! Hope the packing and preparations go well for your trip!