Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So tonight was a fun night. Jon had to work but Mandi and I took all six kids out trick or treating. The kids had so much fun. The girls loved going door to door and getting more candy. They got so excited they kept pulling the candy out of their bags to show it to me. The boys kept trying to go way ahead of us. Adrianna had a lot of fun passing out the bags from our church. She got so upset when this one guy said he didn't want it. She started balling. I am so glad that he is the only one that no to her. Anyway, it has been a long day so I am going to get off of here. I am attaching some pictures from tonight and the three older kids school pictures. I just love how they turned out! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Very cute Stac! We have done the Winnie the Pooh theme as well :) I love having multiples for such events!