Tuesday, May 19, 2009

IT has been a week!

Ok-sorry it has been awhile since I posted! My Grandma has been here and I don't want to miss any time with her. She was supposed to leave this morning but I managed to talk her into staying one more day so I am very excited about that! So this last week nothing much new has gone on. I have just been playing lots of skip bo and eating lots of good Coconut Cream Pie!

Just so you know I got a big disappointment this morning. I got the girls up and went to pick out their clothes and they got very upset because one wanted to wear one shirt and one wanted to wear another. I decided instead of fighting with them on what shirt they would wear I would let them where what they want. It is driving me crazy looking at them in two different shirts but I better get over it. They have two different personalities and I knew it would come soon. I really shouldn't be so OCD about it but I am-what can I say.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is having a great week and I will update with pictures later!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

How cool that grandma stayed another night.

I'm sure the clothes is a bittersweet moment. Knowing that they are each growing and gaining independence. It will be fun to watch the difference in their styles/preferences.

Jody said...

Awwww Stace sorry babe! about the clothes... but that's ok, it's just them getting bigger :) thou i am with you it would drive me crazy! :) the girls do it around the house, and for now that is all i can handle... :) I am so happy for you that your grandma gets to stay an extra day!