Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a long day!

And I tell you it didn't start out very well! I woke up, took my shower and got all the kids up to go to school. When I came downstairs and opened the shades I noticed it was pretty dark. I turned on the weather while I was doing all the girls hair and noticed we had a nasty storm headed our way so I wanted to try our hardest to get the kids to school and get me and both sets of twins back here before it stormed. Just my luck-just before we opened the door to leave it started POORING! We were drenched before we even got to the corner (and we live on the corner)! I got about half way to the school and a lady that is a mom of a girl in Adrianna's class stopped and asked if she could give us a ride. I asked her if she could just take the three older ones to school and she said sure! Oh yeah-did I mention the fact that I did all of this with no stroller or umbrella since both were in the car??? So after getting the three loaded in the car both sets of twins and I turned around and went home. I then had to walk over to the girls house and get them new clothes and change all of us again! From there my other neighbor drove me to base so I could get my van and be able to go to Kayleighs doctor appointment!

Babysitting went pretty good today! All four girls played nicely and they have been having fun playing on the girls bunk bed! They love having the bunk bed in their room for some reason. Kiersten did fall off the top bunk once but not while sleeping-they were just playing and I think she slipped on the ladder or something but didn't get hurt. The girls did go home earlier today than usual and then I took my girls to Kayleigh's appointment. It went well. The doctor said she still has pus in her ear and the tube is gone but hopefully in a few days it will be totally cleared up and they want to see her again in two weeks to make sure it is gone! She seems to be doing better and when I cleaned her ears out tonight they were not as bad.

This evening we went to watch Jon play Rugby. I left the kids with him while I went to work out at Curves and then went back and we watched as he played. Needless to say every since child of mine had to have showers/baths when we came home because they were all so dirty from playing on the field. It was so wet out there from all the rain today but we got the kids all washed up and in bed in I think record time!

So now I sit here in quiet---ahhhh---typing and watching Dancing with the Stars! I am hoping to get some more of the spring cleaning done tomorrow! I think I will work on the upstairs and maybe go through my closet and get rid of some clothes that I don't need anymore! Hoping that soon I can by more clothes that are smaller! I weighted myself at Curves last night and I am finally under 180 lbs!

Well, I hope that everyone has a great night!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Good for your weight lose!!! Love it! :)