Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning

So I am back to my spring cleaning! I have decided to concentrate on the kids rooms. I got all the girls rooms done and am working on the boys room but taking a short break to eat some lunch! I get so frustrated with those boys because when I ask them to clean their room they refuse to do it and then when they do do it everything is where it doesn't belong! I was shocked at the amount of dirty clothes that I found in their dresser drawers-especially after I just got done with laundry!

I am excited that my Grandma will be here in five days! I am so happy that she is coming to see me! I just can't wait to sit down and play skip-bo with her and just visit and everything. I will have to keep a close eye on the dog though because being a puppy she loves to jump on people and we are trying to teach her not to. She is just getting so big and I want to make sure she doesn't try to jump on my Grandma and hurt her.

Something really quick before I go. Jon was talking to this girl that was in his language class about God and trying to witness to her but he didn't think anything got through. Well, yesterday she was at the prejump they had to go to (but the jump got cancelled due to weather again) and she came up to him and told him that she had been thinking alot about it lately. They didn't get anytime tp really discuss it due to Jumpmasters wanting their attention but please pray that he is able to witness to her and she can see the truth about a relationship with God!

Well, gotta go finish! I have a lot to do today and then I have to head to church for VBS training! I decided that I am going to help out with that again this year! Have a great day everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

love the new background....