Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a weekend!

So we had a great weekend! It was nice for the most part with some storms-considering we had storm watches for 8 days straight! It is so nice just to spend time with my family. I bought a sprinkler at a rummage sale for the kids and they loved going and playing in that. I also got Adrianna her bedding for her room and some other stuff that we needed for the house!

Oh yeah--I forgot to add this on here! I was weight and measured at Curves the other day and was so excited! I am finally under 180 lbs. In one month I have lost 2 1/2 lbs, 2 1/2 inches and .9% body fat! It feels so good to get results. I even had someone tell me this past weekend that they can tell that I have lost some weight.

My Mothers Day has gone good. Jon made me breakfast this morning. The kids made me some pretty cool gifts! Justice's teacher traced Justice's face on a side profile and made a magnet out of it so it looked like his shade---it is awesome! Michael made me a magnet as well and it looks pretty cool. Adrianna made me a necklace that has her picture in it and I love that! They also made me lots of pictures and cards and sang songs to me! Kayleigh and Kiersten told me about a thousand times today-Happy Mothers Day!

Well, I hope that everyone else out there that are Mothers had a great day! I will update again soon!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Happy Mothers Day! :)