Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a great Birthday!!!

So today was a great birthday! First off, having my Grandma here is awesome! That makes my birthday great to begin with but then she watched the kids for us so Jon could take me out! We went to a great Japanese Restaurant called Miyabi's! I love this restaurant and then after dinner he took me to get Ice Cream! Well, I think it has been the best birthday in a long time! Well, I am off to bed now! Nothing could top this day! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

3 comments:

Jody said...

Happy Birthday! So glad your grandma is there for it! :)

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a great day my friend. Happy Birthday, my dear fiend!
Jacque

LosingSanity said...

Happy late Birthday. I thought about you and having your grandma there and glad to hear that you had such a grand day!!!