Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sad Morning..

So we were all sad this morning because it was time for my Grandma to start heading back to Oklahoma. We took some pictures and then I walked the kids to school. When I got back it was time to say goodbye. I tried not to cry but I did. I am going to miss her but am so glad that she got to come and visit with us for awhile. We got to play lots of skip bo and she even made me my favorite Coconut Cream Pie! I still have one piece left that I will be slowly enjoying today.

Michael is so upset that she had to go-everyone is but he really really enjoyed having her here. He loved getting that time with her and she even helped him study his states that he is taking a test on tomorrow so that one on one time ment alot to him. I did finally get the pictures on the computer and will be adding them on here.

Other than the trip nothing is really new here. I have another cold. I keep getting them and am wondering if it is more allergies than colds but not sure yet. I am getting anxious for school to be out for the summer. I want to be able to do more fun stuff with the kids. The pool opens this weekend and we are planning on taking the kids up there and having fun-probably Saturday---praying it will be warm.

Well, I guess that is it for now. Update more later when I am not so tired!
Stacy

2 comments:

LosingSanity said...

Stacy, Your grandma looks so good! And it sure looks like everyone enjoyed having her there.

Jody said...

awwwwww I am so sorry that she had to go, but it looks like you guys had a great time! :)