Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am impressed

Wow-I can't believe how much work I got done today! I was for some reason in this big cleaning mood. I have been so sick of telling the boys and Adrianna (mainly the boys) to clean their room so when I put the girls down for their naps I went and did it. I went threw all of their toys and got rid of whatever I felt needed to go and I mean I went threw it all! Then I got the rooms vacummed and moved on to the next room! The whole upstairs is basically done. Then when I got back from doing some running today I made the kids help me put the books away from downstairs and pick up the stray toys that made it down here and vacummed all the downstairs. Tomorrow my plans are to really scrub all the bathrooms and the kitchen floor and then the whole house will be spring cleaned and it is not even spring yet-this year I am ahead of schedule! It just felt so good to get this all done today and my wonderful husband made a great dinner!

Ok-that is about all I have to share tonight. I have to get a shower tonight and do my devotions and then get to bed! Gotta get up early tomorrow so I can take Jon into work! I am keeping the van so I can go to my first small group meeting with the twins in the morning! I am so excited to meet some new people!!! Have a great night!
Stacy