Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When it rains it poors....

So with everything else going on I guess I just needed something else added to it! Everyday when Jon gets home from work (Just before the older three kids get home from school) the babies get so excited and start yelling-Daddy and run to the door! Well, today it happened like always but the dog was just as excited! Well, the dog and Kiersten collided which caused Kiersten to hurt her leg. We thought she broke it at first because she couldn't put any weight on it without collapsing. Adrianna had her therapy appointment today so the neighbor watched Michael, Justice and Kayleigh and I dropped Kiersten and Jon off at the ER and then took Adrianna to her appointment. Almost six hours later we find out that her leg is not broke. It could be her ligiments but they are not sure. It is a little swollen right now but she is walking on it better! If she continues to have trouble walking on it in the next few days then I have to take her to her doctor. So anyway-I have had a long day and I am heading to bed! Hope everyone has a great night!
STacy

No comments: