Monday, January 19, 2009

What a weekend!

So my weekend didn't start out too great but it is going good now. The electricity ended up going off 4 times but none as long as the 1st time it went out. I took Justice and Kiersten out for their special day on Saturday. They both were pretty cranky and ended up falling asleep in the van on the way to Walmart. Justice got his new pair of shoes that he needed. Hopefully the feet of my children will stop growing so fast! He wanted Taco Bell for dinner and I was feeling like chinese so I got both of them the taco bell, I went and got my food and we came home and ate the food in my room. I told everyone in the house to act like we were not home, which did not go over well with Adrianna, if you can imagine-kicking and screaming at the bedroom door like someone was being kille-yeah, that was Dri! We finished our dinner while watching cartoons and then went downstairs with everyone else.

Jon has been so awesome this weekend. He has kept the kitchen cleaned up and made the most awesome chicken fajitas that I have ever tasted last night! I felt so sick afterwards because it was so good I had to have more and ate waaaayyyy too much! After we put the kids to bed we stayed up and watch Facing the Giants. It is a Christian movie and was great! It was nice to sit and spend some time with just him without us being on our computers!

Of course the weekend for us is not over yet. The kids don't go back to school until Wednesday and Jon goes back to work tomorrow! I am letting him sleep in as long as he wants this morning-he deserves it for sure! I am going to go and try to work out this morning when he gets up-just depends on the time.

Well, I realized this morning that we should of brought the boots we bought for the kids in Michigan home. My weather is calling for snow. We are under a winter storm watch calling for up to 6 inches and the kids do not have boots here. Oh well, I guess if they want to play in the snow they will have to do it with their shoes on and then warm up their feet!

I think that is all for now! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and has a great day!
Stacy

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love that you do a just you and them trip! I think that is why i photograph the kids seperatly so often, so I can say Nope, just Dave goes to shoot with me today :) PS go look at my photography blog, I think you would love the girls shoes! :)

Jody said...

I meant to tell you, I getting ready to run an add in a POMS program, I think they want me to use the bw image of the twins! I thought you would like that! :)

LosingSanity said...

Doesn't it figure that you had to spend all that money on boots up here and leave them, only to end up needing them at home!

I love that movie...it's great!