Friday, January 23, 2009

Paying for the weather Change

So with all this weather change-going from warm weather to snow and single digits back to warm weather has taken it's toll on my. I now have an awful cold with runny nose and it is making my ears be very painful! No fun at all! Seems like everything is echoing in my head. I am hoping that it goes away soon but it just has gotten worse since Wednesday night!

Today was an ok day. The girls refused to take their nap in the early morning and when I went in to get them out after realizing that they were not going to take a nap they had pulled out all their toys from their closet! The wole room was a mess but I was not feeling good enough to clean it up so I ask Michael and Adrianna to help the girls do it tonight! The girls did finally get a nap in though and boy did they make up for not taking it the time they usually d-they slept forever. I ended up waking Kiersten up because she was sleeping so long!

Lanna came over for dinner tonight and it was nice to visit with her! We ended up getting Chinese which is one of my favorites! The kids all picked what they wanted to eat and they chose Chinese. Last time we let them pick, when we first got back to the states, they picked Red Lobster---boy was that an expensive but good meal. It was a mistake though because we just got to SC from Germany not 24 hours before that and the kids were so tired that Adrianna and Justice lay on the floor and fell asleep! At least the people around us thought it was cute!

Nothing really else is going on new here! I am going to just enjoy the weekend! Hopefully the kids will let me sleep in in the morning because I can use the sleep! Have a great weekend everyone!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

I hope you feel better! :)

LosingSanity said...

Hope you feel better soon.