Sunday, October 12, 2008

A good weekend!

Well, here it is Sunday morning and so far no trips to the ER for Kayleigh! Yeah!!! I am hoping that because she has the tubes in her ears that is what is keeping her from getting what Kiersten has! This weekend so far has been a good one! Friday night we had a game night with the kids! They had so much fun! We even put the girls up to the table with crayons and coloring books so they were involved too! Last night we had a good dinner together and played games again! Justice really wanted to play Nacho Loco the first night but we played Uno instead so we played Nacho Loco last night and it was fun! We also played Rock Band with the XBOX but while playing that the XBOX froze up and we are not sure what is wrong with it. It is really annoying because we have only had it for 5 months so it shouldn't be screwing up already! I made Soy Sauce Chicken for dinner. I liked it and so did all the girls but the boys were not too into it. Justice said it was too salty and Michael said it had too much sugar so not sure which was really the problem but oh well. There are leftovers and I guess I will be the one to eat it up!!! You may be confused about the sugar thing---you take soy sauce and brown sugar and mix it until it is the way you like it and then put it on the chicken! My mom made it for us as kids and I have always liked it--just wish all my kids did as well!

So today we are getting ready to go to church. The twins are going to stay with us this time. Because of the colds and stuff I don't want to get any of the other kids sick. After church we are going to come home and eat, put the girls down for a nap and then head to our friends house for a late birthday dinner for Jon. Our friend is so awesome and wants to make a big deal out of Jon turning 30. We are excited to be able to spend a day with friends and just relaxing! I am looking forward to eating good food that I don't have to make! Well, I hope that everyone else enjoys their day and that it is as beautiful out at their house as is it here at ours!
Stacy

No comments: