Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sometimes you just have to sit back......

So right now I am just sitting here feeling like crying. I think people just need to relax sometimes and realize what they have. It seems like I spend all my time trying to correct the kids and make sure that they do the right thing and punishing them when they don't. I am sitting here in my comfortable chair and just smiling because my three girls are running (and I do mean running) around the house, chasing eachother and laughing so hard---followed by the puppy of course. Part of me feels like I hould be correcting them and telling them not to run in the house but a bigger part of me loves to hear their laughter and see them having so much fun enjoying eachother. The boys of course are in the front room in front of the TV! Adrianna is so good with those girls and they are just having so much fun. At this moment I am realizing again-I go through this alot-how much I have even if we don't have money for things right now we have this wonderful family with these beautiful kids. They are all so special in their own way. Each one goes through their own challenges and puts us through some but it is all worth it when we see them so happy and playing and enjoying life. They are so young and they don't have to worry about the stresses of life. I need to just sit back sometimes and let them be kids-so what if they make messes or break a few things or can't get everything right on their homework-or even forget to shut the door when they go outside-they are my life and I love them so much. Oh to be able to enjoy life like they do and not know of all the evil things in the world (like worrying about who is the next President or the price of gas!) So I am on here telling you all to sit back and enjoy life a little-enjoy your kids if you have them! You are not garanteed tomorrow so live for today! Anyway-besides that here are the pictures that I took of Michael at 9 years and the twins at 2 years! Have a great night everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

One of the things I enjoy the most as a parent, is hearing my kids play together and laugh and have fun! It is music to my ears. Every time I witness it, I stop for a moment and just take it all in. And yes, sometimes, it's important to just sit back and let them be kids while we enjoy seeing and hearing it!