Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update from my fun day!

So the concert was awesome! We had a great time even though we got there an hour late because we got lost! Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman were awesome! After the concert we went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. I had never been there before so that was neat-they had a live band and everything. We were able to sit outside and that was awesome-I am not used to such nice weather in the evening in October! From there we went to the Hotel that was on Myrtle Beach. The view was amazing! In the morning I got to watch the sunrise on the water and it was beautiful! We do now have a big orange stain on our carpet from when I was gone. I guess the twins got a hold of a glass of red koolaide and spilled it all over the carpet! The babysitter tried to clean it up with a steam cleaner but it just turned it orange! Not happy about that but at least the kids made it the whole time with no trips to the ER. I am putting pictures on here for you guys. Some are from the sunrise and me at the beach, one is of the new stars that I put on the girls ceiling-they glow in the dark and the girls love them. When you put them to bed at night they say that need to watch their stars-it is adorable! There are also a couple of the girls in the tub. They have so much fun in the bathtub now playing together! I just had trouble with Kayleigh because she is always wanting to put her head in the water and she still has the tubes in her ears so she isn't supposed to. Well, Hope that everyone has a great day!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

The girls in the tub are so cute Stacy! I wish I could have gone to that concert, I would love to see them both again! :)