Sunday, October 19, 2008

My awful day!

I tell you-I could of slept through today and been happy about it. First off I want to ask for you guys to pray for my new nephew. He doesn't have a name yet but he was born yesterday three weeks early. He has been having trouble-he stops breathing at times and they diagnosed him with preemie apnea. They are going to continue monitoring him and as soon as he goes about a week without these episodes then they will let him go home on a monitor. So my day started with worrying about him and his parents and just continued to get worse. I am not going to go into everything but just want to say it sucked today! There was one bright point though. The kids and I make cut out cookies. I made the dough last night and after church today we came home and used the Halloween cookie cutters to cut them out! The kids had so much fun cutting them and frosting them when they were cooked! They don't look the best with the frosting but they sure taste good! Well, I am getting ready to watch The Unit and then heading to bed! Hope everyone had a better day than me and has a great night!
Stacy

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Sorry you had a bad day! We will be praying for your new nephew! Life in the nicu is scary, even for feeders and growers (like my girls), I couldn't imagine them having other issues. I hope he heals quickly. Please keep us updated on the little guy! Sounds like you guys had fun with the cookies! I bet they were delicious! I hope you have a good week!

LosingSanity said...

Hope your nephew continues to improve. That has to be scary.

Hopefully today goes better for you!