Sunday, October 26, 2008

I can't believe I didn't realize

I was doing something with pictures today and it hit me that I took pictures while we were on the hayride and I didn't remember seeing them when I was going through them yesterday. I had to go ack through my picture program and find them! So I am adding a new slideshow of the rest of our Pumpkin Patch trip to this post. Other than that today went good. Church was great and it was nice to have Mandi and Emily there with us. I got to rest a little bit this afternoon and we cooked out on the grill for dinner. That was nice-I love cooking out and not sure how much longer we can do that this year! Please keep praying for Mandi though. She is feeling bad for leaving her husband and I keep trying to tell her that he is just going to keep treating her like crap if he goes back! Well, I think that is it for tonight! Everyone sleep well!
Stacy

No comments: