Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our fun day!

So I know that we are only supposed to go out the first weekend of every month but with Halloween next weekend we decided to go and take the kids to a pumpkin patch this weekend. We had so much fun. They had a petting zoo there, hayride, face painting (although when we were there they were at lunch), pony rides, bouncy houses and a live band. It was a neat set up-especially if you have younger kids like we do. The kids had so much fun. Kiersten lost it when her turn was up on the pony though-we really need to find a place around here where we could take the kids to ride ponies more often-they all liked it. I am putting on a slideshow of the fun we had. Of course Adrianna had one of her meltdowns because of something and started screaming at the top of her lungs. Jon took her to the van to calm her down while Mandi and I dealt with the other kids. When we walked over to the bouncy house a lady said hello to me. When I looked up there was Adrianna's therapist. She had seen Adrianna and Jon walking to the van and seen the fit. I was kind of glad she witnessed it so she could see what we have been talking about since she is an angel during sessions!

Mandi and Emily are now staying with us until they can find a place to live. Her husband kicked her out around 3am the day that she was coming over here for the interview. I told her it was probably for the best so she can have a clean break. Of course then he called her today and left a message on her phone asking if he could have Emily tomorrow for a fall festival. I mean really-is he totally stupid. Emily is not even his daughter and of course he will not be seeing her! Mandi did get the job though and started today so my babysitting of my neice has started and she seems to be doing good. She has only seen us twice before all of this so I was worried that she wouldn't react well to us since she doesn't really know us. I think having the twins help because the three of them play so well together-as long as Emily doesn't touch Kiersten's blankets all is well!

So I think that is all the news for now! Life is good this weekend! Hopefully we will have a great day tomorrow as well! Have a good night everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the image of the girls kissing :) Very cute!
Um Stac! I tagged you! :)
I am praying for your sister even thou I do not know her, I can't imagine how it is for her right now.