Saturday, October 4, 2008

A great day...

Well the rest of the week has been good. Adrianna went to school all week-I was so excited about that. Kayleigh had her ENT appointment this week and everything still looks good. She does have to go and have a post op hearing test done-her surgery was in January so not sure why they are just doing this now. I am not worried about it though because I think she hears fine! She goes back and sees them in six months! It was so cute because she let him look in her ears and then he asked if he could look in her mouth and she opened it right up and let him. Kiersten has me on pins and needles tonight. She has a temp of 99.2 when I put her to bed I took it and that is what it was. Any of my other kids and I wouldn't worry about it but because it was her I pulled the motrin right out and before I go to bed I am giving her the tylenol.

Today was a great day. Jon and I both decided that the first Saturday of each month we are taking the kids on a trip. Nothing too expensive but just something that we can do as a family that takes the kids away from the house and lets us spend time together. We even invited Shari and family to go with us when they can! Today we went to the Childrens Museum here. Justice was supposed to go last week with his class but he ended up sick and couldn't go. They got him a free pass so we decided that we would use it and all go. We had a blast. On the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month they also have model trains on the top floor there and that was Kiersten's favorite part. She loved looking at them and each time one past her she would clap and say yeah! It was just too cute!

After we went there we came home and just spent time here. We had a good dinner and then after dinner we made carmel apples! This was the babies first carmel apples and they loved them. It was cute too because the kids helped us unwrap the carmels. Once unwrapped they were to go into the pan to get cooked. Kayleigh did an awesome job. She didn't eat any except the one that we let them each have. Kiersten......well let's just say more made it into her mouth than into the pan-too cute! Anyway, now that I know how to post slide shows on here I will be doing that alot. I took pictures at the museum and tonight with our carmel apple fun! Enjoy them and hope that everyone has a great night!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love the idea of going as a family once a month to do fun things! We are trying to somewhat figure out some kind of schedule as well! There is nothing as great as getting out of the house! :)

LosingSanity said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Hope the fever was held at bay. I know they have to make you so nervous now.