Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing Much New Here

Things have been pretty quiet around here. Mandi and Emily are still here. She has been looking for a place to live and wants to find a new job already so I am praying she finds what she needs! The kids have all been staying healthy! Did I write that-I probably shouldn't because that is the time they will decide to get sick! We went to a Halloween Party yesterday for the neighboorhood! It was fun but the kids were crazy. It was so unorganized. Everyone was everywhere-it was just nuts. I just hope that my friend is able to come over tomorrow night and help me take all these kids trick or treating. Jon and Mandi both will be working so if Lanna can't be here then I am taking six kids out by myself and three of them I know will not walk the whole way! Jon takes a test today for class. If he doesn't pass it he may either have to swith languages or go back to field artiliary. If he has to go back to field artiliary we will probably have to move and I really don't want to do that! I am just praying that they can figure something out. This Thai language is kicking his butt and he doesn't fail at things so it is really bothering him. Please be praying for him and us as he has to do this! Well, I better get going. It is almost time to put the babies down for a nap and get the kids off the bus! Hope everyone has a nice day and have fun Trick Or Treating!!!
Stacy

No comments: