Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things are better

So things are going better here. I am excited to say that my nephew will be coming home probably tomorrow. Not sure how that happened but I read it on the family site today. I am so glad that things are turning around for him and that Dawn and Kevin will be able to relax a little at home with their whole family!

Adrianna had her second therapy appointment today. I think we are making some progress at figuring out what is going on with her. She wants her to be able to see a psychologist as well to make sure we are not missing anything else. The thing that she thinks she has fits her perfectly. It also is something that can cause learning disabilities so it may be Adrianna's problem all the way around! Keep praying that she keeps getting better and all the things that we are trying will help her.

Please be praying for my sister as well! She is trying to leave her husband and is running into a few obsticals. He is a real jerk and I am praying that she can get away quickly. I got a call from her today and she has a job interview tomorrow over by me so she is going to try to head over here first thing in the morning. I told her to pack a few things that she is going to want that he won't notice and bring it with her so she can leave it at my house! Please pray that she is able to get this job and get away from where she is quickly. I just want a clean break for her and a fresh new start. In North Carolina you have to stay legally seperated for a year before a divorce but other than that I hope she never has to have contact with him or his rotten family again! At least he is not the real father of her daughter so she won't have to deal with him there either!

So other than that there is nothing really new here. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Stacy

1 comment:

LosingSanity said...

Catching up on blogs here! Glad that your nephew was able to go home. That had to be a great relief.

It sounds like Adrianna's therapy is going well. It's great that she seemed to get a good therapist off the bat. Sometimes, it takes several different attempts to find the right one. Hopefully she will continue to improve as you are able to learn what it is that causes the problems and ways to handle it.

Which sister are you talking about? Either way, hopefully everything works out there!