Monday, August 11, 2008

Boy am I tired!

The last two days have been really long and tiring! We went to church on Sunday and that was nice. I signed up to go to a womens retreat that is in September so hopefully I will meet some more women around here soon. I am also waiting for the fall time so I can sign up to start a home group and get to know more people that way as well! Today was pretty eventful and exciting! First off this morning I ordered my Michael W. Smith/Steven Curtis Chapman Concert Tickets for Lanna and I. We are going to his concert in Myrtle Beach, SC and I can't wait! We got really good tickets-front center and I am very, very excited about that! This afternoon my sister and her husband and baby came over to visit with us and we had a nice visit. It was the first time I was able to meet her husband since she met him and got married while I was in Germany. Seems like an ok guy! The girls are doing pretty good sleeping in their toddler beds! I forgot to mention that in my earlier posts! I put them in toddler beds when our stuff got here and they are actually sleeping in them! It is so neat but I am sure when they realize how to open their door I will be in for it! Anyway, off to bed again! Had a long day and I have more unpackign to do in the morning-I am so proud though because I got my coco clock up and a few pictures plus my polish pottery is all out as well! Have a good night everyone!
Stacy

No comments: