Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our new member

Well today we got on craigslist for our area and there was an add for puppies. Jon has really been wanting a puppy for a long time although the kind he wants is a bull mastiff but so far we have had no luck with that. Anyway the add was for two australian sheppards that are 7 weeks old. I emailed the lady and she said one was gone but she still had the little girl! Needless to say now we have a little puppy who remains nameless-that is Jon's job to find the right name. The cool thing is she is all black with a little white on the chest just like our cat Midnight! The kids love her-Kayleigh who hates dogs seems to be taking to her ok. Midnight is a little upset right now but I think he will do fine with her probably by tomorrow-especially when he realizes that she gets put in a kennel at night and he gets to roam the house! My batteries in my camera are still dead so when I get them charged I will take pictures and post them-along with the other pictures that I have promised. Please just pray that she doesn't tear up our new place-that is all I am worried about!

We will probably be moving ourselves into our new house next weekend! They will pay us for it but if we wait for them to do it we will have to wait until the middle of September! Other than that there is no new news for us! Write again tomorrow!
Stacy

No comments: