Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally

I feel like progress is being made. I got all of the kitchen organized and the dining room. I also got some of the living room organized including all of the kids books. I feel so much better about that but we still have a lot of stuff that needs to be taken care of and our bedroom will be the last to get done!!! I also got the title to my van today so tomorrow we are going to go and get the plate and tags for it and get it inspected. We are also going to take a trip to Build A Bear! The kids are so so excited about that. We are going with my friend Lanna. I am sure it will be a small fortune but it will be worth it. I am going to try to remember to take my camera and get some pictures and then figure out how to post them on here. Anyway, off to bed so I can start another day tomorrow!
Stacy

2 comments:

Jody said...

I would love to see photos of them all at build a bear! I love that store :) I am sure you know this, but just in case, It's real simple to load images, if you need anything email me, i'll help you :)
Jody

LosingSanity said...

Glad to hear you are making progress!

Enjoy the trip to Build A Bear!